Postgraduate taught study
Our Masters programmes
As a large interdisciplinary College, we provide an excellent and rewarding experience for postgraduate study. We offer a lively study environment for both our taught and research students across our subject disciplines. You will be part of a dynamic and engaged community of students, researchers and academic staff from a range of fields and have access to dedicated postgraduate study, social and research facilities.
- Research excellence across our disciplines including world-leading research in many fields
- Wide ranging supervision across our core disciplines and exciting areas of interdisciplinary study
- Masters programmes providing discipline-specific and generic skills sought by employers
- Funding opportunities including AHRC, European Social Fund, Santander and other awards
- Excellent support for postgraduate students including research skills training and dedicated postgraduate facilities
- Continued investment in resources and facilities, including a Digital Humanities Lab, Wellcome Trust Centre, and Translation suite.
- Top 100 in the world for study and research in humanities
Visiting us is great way to find out more about the campuses, our locations and the degree programmes on offer.
One of the world’s top universities dedicated to world-class research and a great educational experience.
We have a range of funding available for Masters degrees for home and international students.