Bookings and loans
Lab spaces are available to be booked for seminars, events, videoscreenings, exhibitions, workshops, and for research and project work. Equipment is available to loan for research and teaching, including professional quality still and video cameras, and audio recorders.
We welcome enquiries about booking our space and equipment, and you can get in touch with us by email at digitalhumanities[at]exeter.ac.uk or by contacting the Digital Humanities Advisory desk on +44 (0) 1392 72 2500 to discuss your requirements.
Rooms available to book
For information on rooms, please see our guide to facilities.
Equipment available for loan
We have a range of cameras, cables, portable lighting, microphones, dictaphones, memory cards, virtual reality viewers and more to loan. To discuss your requirements, please contact us using the details above.
For use around the lab:
- HDMI cables;
- Professional quality video cameras;
- Professional quality microphones, including boom, roving, boundary and lapel models;
- Portable lighting;
- Audio and video recording accessories.
For loan and for use at the lab:
- Basic audio recorders and accessory kits for selected models;
- Virtual Reality cardboard viewers for use with mobile apps;
- A small collection of entry level DSLR cameras;
- Canon digital point and shoot cameras.