These blogs are from students who have studied abroad in recent years. Take a look to see their experiences abroad in different countries around the world.
- Natasha Bondu (China, 2015-16)
- Hannah Butler (Germany, 2015-2016)
- Hugo Corbett (USA, 2013)
- Alex Chell (Germany, 2015-16)
- Katie Fane De Salis (France, 2015-16)
- Natasha Montague (Germany, 2015-16)
- Daniel Foley (USA, 2013-14)
- Ruth Newens (France, 2015-16)
- Amy Rendall (Italy, 2015-16)
- Harriet Smith (France, 2015-16)
- Virginia Stuart Taylor (Travel blogger, 2011-12)
Study abroad blogs
Hear about what it's like to study abroad from our current and past students who are blogging whilst out on their year abroad.
Read History student Tess' adventures in Canada as she studies at the University of Ottawa for her year abroad.
Hear from Megan Gaston as she explores Spain whilst teaching English on her year abroad.
Drama student Niamh is studying abroad at Monash University in Melbourne, Australia.
Naomi is spending her year abroad in Bordeaux, read her blog to find out about her time abroad.
James is spending the year in Brazil.
Rebecca is studying abroad in Hong Kong with two months teaching English in Shanghai.