We are looking for the best educators and researchers, committed to delivering the highest standards in the field of Humanities
Over 20 new academic posts advertised in Humanities disciplines
The continuing success of the College of Humanities means we are advertising over 20 new academic posts at all levels. It’s just part of our next phase of investment to ensure the College maintains its status and standing at the leading edge of Humanities teaching and research.
In this new wave of recruitment we are looking for the very best educators and researchers to join us to strengthen both existing disciplines and to help develop our offer in new and innovative areas.
We are seeking:
- A Chair and seven Lectureships across various fields.
- Seven Lectureships and three Associate Research Fellowships.
Art History and Visual Culture
- A Senior Lecturer in Art History to launch new programmes in 2012 and 2013.
- Two Lecturers in Classics and Ancient History, including classical languages.
- A Chair in French Studies and six Associate Lectureships to meet increasing student demand, particularly in Spanish.
Full details, contact information, and deadlines for application for these and other upcoming vacancies are provided on the University Human Resources website.
These appointments underline our position as one of the most exciting and dynamic centres of excellence for Humanities both nationally and internationally, and we look forward to these new academic colleagues contributing to our future success.
Keep watching these pages for updates on new joiners and other College news.
Date: 19 April 2012