Registration for the academic year 2013-14
- Choose your Language and Level. If you would like guidance on your level, see Choosing the correct level
- Take one of the free Placement Tests in French, German, Italian and Spanish
- Complete an Undergraduate Module Registration Form 2013 - 2014 and return it to email@example.com
- Contact your home degree programme and notify them of your choice.
Free help and advice
- Registering during 'Module Choice': Come and talk to an FLC tutor for free guidance and advice on Wednesday March 13th March between 11.00-13.00 in the FLC, 2nd Floor, Queen's Building.
- Registering during 'Freshers' Week': You can register at the FLC at any time in Freshers' Week. If you would like to speak to a tutor in person, then come and see us at our registration sessions in the FLC:
Tuesday 17th September from 2.00-4.00pm
Monday 23rd September from 12.00-3.00pm
- The deadline for registration is 3pm on Monday Term 1 Week 1.
All modules are subject to viable numbers.
FLC classes start in Term 1 Week 2.
Please note: Due to the large numbers of students taking our modules, FLC modules may be scheduled for Wednesday afternoons. If you have requested not to be taught on Wednesday afternoons, we will try our very best to accommodate this request. However, where this is not possible, you may be asked to choose an alternative module.
Evening Language Programme
If you have no credits available in your programme or would prefer to take a language course without assessment, our evening courses provide a cost-effective way of learning a language, without the pressure of exams. For details, see Evening Language Programme.